SALES0002 Sales Manager
Bright, ambitious, and experienced Sales and Marketing Manager who loves to sell. Primary duties for this position include: prospecting, cold calling, and presentation selling. This is a full time position. This position requires solid sales skills and the ability to close. You should have the ability to develop strong sales presentations. We require a five-year history of successful outside sales experience (hi-tech sales preferred) and ability to utilize presentation software.|
Responsibilities and qualifications include:
- Building New Account Relationships.
- Developing Marketing Plans toward National Expansion.
- Direct Selling, Prospecting, and Account Planning.
- Strong knowledge of selling techniques.
- Great Personal Skills.
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Well developed PC skills.
- Well developed administrative skills: Customer Relationship Management and Sales Tracking.
This position offers great growth potential. This is a commission pay structure with no limits to income.
Please contact us at (650) 930-0630, +1(415) 738-8585 fax or send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top
"VeraLab Inc. will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment, promotions, or transfers on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to, veterans status, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, age or any other protected basis."
AGENCY NOTICE: Any resume from a staffing agency will not be eligible for finder fees. All resumes are considered gratuitous and the property of VeraLab Inc.